Whipped Avocado Dressing
Whipped avocado salad dressing made with fresh lemon juice, garlic, sea salt and olive oil. A great way to easily enjoy avocado on your salad.
Never worry about your avocado turning brown when you whip up this salad dressing recipe.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS SALAD DRESSING RECIPES
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Ripe avocados
- Sea salt
VARIATIONS OF THIS AVOCADO DRESSING
Try adding the following herbs for variations of this Whipped Avocado Dressing. Start with a handful or half a cup of any of the following herbs and ingredients.
- Green onion
- Use as a salad dressing or dip.
- Add fresh mint, cilantro, dill, jalapeño, etc to add variety to this salad dressing base.
IF YOU LIKE THIS SALAD DRESSING RECIPE TRY THE FOLLOWING
- Whipped Avocado Green Goddess Dressing
- Homemade Buttermilk Dressing
- Tarragon Vinaigrette
- Whipped Balsamic Vinaigrette
Whipped avocado salad dressing made with fresh lemon juice, garlic and olive oil. A great way to easily enjoy avocado on your salad.
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1–2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Add avocado, lemon juice, garlic and sea salt into a high speed blender. Turn on to a medium setting and blend.
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil to emulsify. Turn speed to high till smooth and fully blended.
- Poor into a glass jar. Store in the fridge for 2-3 weeks. Enjoy.
Use as a salad dressing or dip.
Add fresh mint, cilantro, dill, jalapeño, etc to add variety to this salad dressing base.
Keywords: avocado, salad dressing, whipped dressing, whipped dip, avocado dip, healthy salad dressing, avocado recipe, avocado dressing, avocado salad dressing
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hi, I’m Whitney Aronoff, a Holistic Chef based in Laguna Beach, California. I graduated from Southern Methodist University with a degree in Communications, and went on to the health supportive culinary school, The Natural Gourmet Institute, in New York City. I work as a personal chef and teach cooking classes, with a focus on healthy, whole foods cooking.
My goal is to help people feel their best by sharing the delicious, healthy recipes I prepare weekly for my clients. I want you to have the energy to live your best life and fulfil your dreams.
As we become more conscious and make more quality food choices, our body, mind, soul and the planet benefits.