Peanut Cilantro Dressing – Soy Free
Healthy Asian peanut salad dressing recipe with cilantro for Asian and Thai chopped salads. Soy free, refined sugar free and great for meal prep.
This easy peanut salad dressing takes less than 10 minutes to make. You should have many of these ingredients in your pantry and fridge. You will need a high powered blender to prepare it.
INGREDIENTS FOR PEANUT CILANTRO DRESSING
This peanut salad dressing is healthy, clean and great for meal prep. Enjoy on Asian chopped salads, Thai cabbage salads or as a dip with crackers and crudite. You will need the following ingredients.
SOY FREE ASIAN PEANUT DRESSING
This peanut salad dressing is soy free. It uses coconut aminos in place of soy sauce (or tamari). If you prefer soy sauce or have no problem digestion soy, feel free to substitute soy sauce for coconut aminos. You will enjoy the smell and taste of this peanut dressing either way.
HOW TO USE THIS PEANUT CILANTRO SALAD DRESSING
This dressing is great on any salad Asian or Thai peanut salads. Also delicious used as a dip. Try it with this Asian Chopped Salad Recipe with napa cabbage, carrots, cucumber, cilantro and peanuts.
CHEF TIPS FOR MAKING A HEALTHY ASIAN PEANUT SALAD DRESSING
- Choose quality ingredients for optimal flavor.
- Adjust to your taste by adding the garlic, ginger and sea salt to your flavor preference.
- If you would like the dressing more runny and smooth (the consistency is thick for this recipe) then add a little warm water. Add 1 tablespoon at a time till you get the consistency you like.
- Use real organic peanut butter. Look at the ingredients. Only peanuts should be listed.
IF YOU LIKE THIS PEANUT SALAD DRESSING RECIPE TRY THE FOLLOWING
- Roasted Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette
- Raw Cashew Ranch Dressing
- Whipped Avocado Dressing
- Homemade Buttermilk Dressing
- Asian Chopped Salad
- 1/2 cup organic real peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos (organic soy sauce if one prefers)
- 2 Tbsp raw local honey or maple syrup
- 2–3 garlic cloves
- 1–2 inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Small bunch of cilantro (leaves and stem, about 1/2 cup)
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender. Blend on high till smooth.
- Refrigerate till ready to serve. Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy.
Choose quality ingredients for optimal flavor.
Adjust to your taste by adding the garlic, ginger and sea salt to your flavor preference.
If you would like the dressing more runny and smooth (the consistency is thick for this recipe) then add a little warm water. Add 1 tablespoon at a time till you get the consistency you like.
Use real organic peanut butter. Look at the ingredients. Only peanuts should be listed.
Keywords: peanut, salad dressing, cilantro, cilantro dressing, peanut dressing