Paleo Kale Coleslaw
Healthy paleo kale coleslaw recipe with green cabbage, Tuscan kale, carrots, green onion, and mayo dressing. Great recipe for lunch, meal prep, parties and beach days.
INGREDIENTS FOR HEALTHY COLE SLAW
Always purchases organic and local ingredients to make your coleslaw and any meal healthy.
Read all labels, even that or mustard and salt.
- Green cabbage
- Curly Tuscan kale
- Carrots, large
- Green onion
- Paleo mayonaise
- Dijon mustard
- White vingear
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
Serve this coleslaw over salad greens. It’s great with the extra mayo dressing dripping through.
IF YOU LIKE THIS STARSEED KITCHEN SALAD RECIPE, TRY THE FOLLOWING
- Rainbow Potato Salad With Fresh Herbs
- Healthy Baked Salmon Recipe
- Arugula Salad With Green Apple & Radish
- Antioxidant Kale Salad With Blueberries & Walnuts
Healthy coleslaw recipe with curly Tuscan kale.
- 6 cups shredded green cabbage (1 small green cabbage)
- 1/2 bunch Tuscan curly kale, shredded
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots (3–4 carrots)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2/3 cup organic mayo
- 2 TBSP organic dijon mustard
- 2 TBSP organic white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper or more to taste
- In a large bowl, start by making the dressing. Add mayo, dijon, vinegar, salt and pepper. Whisk till dressing is smooth.
- Thinly chop green cabbage, add to bowl. Using tongs, mix with dressing. Add kale and mix. Add onion and carrots, and mix. Add additional cabbage or kale as needed.
- Serve immediately or chill in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
Add more cabbage or kale as desired to soak up all the dressing.
Keywords: kale salad, coleslaw, paleo coleslaw, healthy coleslaw, kale coleslaw