Healthy Baked Pork Chop
Healthy baked pork chop recipe seasoned with a savory and spicy blend of 11 Magic Herbs & Spices.
This recipe takes no more than 30 minutes. Great for pork recipe for those following a Paleo, Keto, Gluten-Free or Lectin-Free lifestyle.
BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE
These bone-in pork chops are simply prepared with one ingredient and the oven.
You will need 2 teaspoons of the organic blend 11 Magic Herbs & Spices from High Vibration Foods by Starseed Kitchen.
The seasoning has Redmond Real Salt, white pepper and black pepper, so no need to salt and pepper your pork chop.
OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS
Baking your food is a very health supportive cooking technique. This recipe requires no oil, fat, or excessive amounts of ingredients. Just a good quality bone-in pork chop and 11 Magic Herbs & Spices. This makes for a healthy pork chop recipe and meal.
INGREDIENTS FOR BAKED PORK CHOPS
You’ll need the following to prepare this recipe.
- 1 bone-in pork chop (or more as needed)
- 2 teaspoons 11 Magic Herbs & Spices
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Plastic bag
SHAKE AND BAKE PORK CHOPS
The best way to season your pork chop with the spice is by shaking it in a bag. Use a thick, sturdy plastic bag. Add the pork chop and spice. Shake well. You’ll get an even coating.
- For best results, use the best quality pork you can source. I like Salmon Creek Farms bone-in pork chops for my clients. You can purchase them at The Butchery in Southern California.m
- Bake your pork chop on good, clean parchment paper. Look at the ingredients of the parchment paper and reach for those that advertise that they are chemical free.
Baked Pork Chop
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Healthy baked pork chop seasoned with a savory and spicy blend of 11 Magic Herbs & Spices.
- 1 bone in pork chop
- 2 tsp 11 Magic Herbs & Spices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, convection setting.
- Pat dry pork chop. Add to a large plastic bag and toss with 2 teaspoons of 11 Magic Herbs & Spices.
- Place on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Baked for 22-25 minutes till edges of pork chop are crispy and have browned.
If making this recipe for two people, simply add and additional pork chop and 2 additional teaspoons of spice to the bag and toss.
The quality of the pork chop is important. Choose Salmon Creek Farms or a like minded farm when purchasing your pork chops.
Keywords: baked pork chop, healthy pork chop recipe, how to bake a pork chop, pork chop recipes, spicy pork chop, savory pork chop
Thank you for reading. Follow Starseed Kitchen on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest for more Starseed Kitchen inspiration.
Leave a Reply