Crispy Baked Chicken Wings & Drumsticks
How to make the Starseed Kitchen crispy baked chicken wings and drumsticks with a blend of organic 11 Magic Herbs & Spices by High Vibration Foods.
HEALTHY CHICKEN WINGS & DRUMSTICKS
This is a healthy chicken wings recipe. You can use it for chicken wings, chicken drumsticks or a blend of both.
For the best tasting and healthiest version of this recipe, it is all about quality of ingredients. Start with the best chicken wings and drumsticks you can get. I use Jidori Chicken or Pasturebird Chicken.
BAKED CHICKEN WINGS
Here’s what you’ll need for to make these crispy oven baked chicken wings.
- Chicken wings and/or drumsticks
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Cooling rack (optional)
- Starseed Kitchen’s 11 Magic Herbs & Spices
- Paper towels
To make your chicken wings and drumsticks extra crispy, bake them on a cooling rack. The hot air will better circulate around the chicken for a more crispy finish.
For a great appetizer, serve your chicken wings and drumsticks with blue cheese dressing or homemade buttermilk dressing with celery sticks.
IF YOU LIKE THIS HEALTHY CHICKEN RECIPE, TRY THE FOLLOWING
- Crispy Baked Airline Chicken Breasts with 11 Magic Herbs & Spices
- Gluten Free Orange Chicken Recipe
- Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs with 11 Magic Herbs & Spices
- Herbs de Provence Whole Roast Chicken
- Baked Chicken Thighs with Herbs de Provence
If you make this recipe, please let me know. Bookmark this recipe and leave a comment below or take a photo and tag me on Instagram with #starseedkitchen #highvibrationfoods.Print
Crispy baked chicken wings and drumsticks with a savory KFC inspired spice. Enjoy this recipe with 11 Magic Herbs & Spices or any spice blend from High Vibration Foods from Starseed Kitchen.
- 20 chicken wings and drumsticks
- 2–3 Tbsp 11 Magic Herbs & Spices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, convection setting.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet. Pat dry chicken wings and drumsticks. Working in batches, place half the chicken in a plastic bag. Add 1-2 tablespoons and toss well till chicken is full coated. Place on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
- To make your chicken wings and drumsticks extra crispy, bake them on a cooling rack. The hot air will better circulate around the chicken for a more crispy finish.
- Pair with blue cheese dressing or homemade buttermilk dressing for a tasty appetizer or game day eat.
Keywords: chicken wings, chicken drumsticks, paleo chicken wings, paleo wings, paleo baked wings, crispy chicken wings, healthy chicken wings recipe
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hi, I’m Whitney Aronoff, a Holistic Chef based in Laguna Beach, California. I graduated from Southern Methodist University with a degree in Communications, and went on to the health supportive culinary school, The Natural Gourmet Institute, in New York City. I work as a personal chef and teach cooking classes, with a focus on healthy, whole foods cooking.
My goal is to help people feel their best by sharing the delicious, healthy recipes I prepare weekly for my clients. I want you to have the energy to live your best life and fulfil your dreams.
As we become more conscious and make more quality food choices, our body, mind, soul and the planet benefits.