Crispy baked chicken wings and drumsticks with a savory KFC inspired spice. Enjoy this recipe with 11 Magic Herbs & Spices or any spice blend from High Vibration Foods from Starseed Kitchen.
- 20 chicken wings and drumsticks
- 2–3 Tbsp 11 Magic Herbs & Spices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, convection setting.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet. Pat dry chicken wings and drumsticks. Working in batches, place half the chicken in a plastic bag. Add 1-2 tablespoons and toss well till chicken is full coated. Place on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
- To make your chicken wings and drumsticks extra crispy, bake them on a cooling rack. The hot air will better circulate around the chicken for a more crispy finish.
- Pair with blue cheese dressing or homemade buttermilk dressing for a tasty appetizer or game day eat.
Keywords: chicken wings, chicken drumsticks, paleo chicken wings, paleo wings, paleo baked wings, crispy chicken wings, healthy chicken wings recipe