Summer Vegetable Soup
A chunky vegetable soup packed with seasonal summer vegetables.
Enjoy this healthy soup filled with onion, green beans, zucchini, corn, tomatoes and seasoned with Starseed Kitchen’s Adobo spice.
STARSEED KITCHEN ADOBO SPICE
Starseed Kitchen’s Adobo spice in an anti-inflammatory spice blend packed with good for your organic spices. The golden color of turmeric creates a gorgeous vegetable broth in the chunky Summer Vegetable Soup recipe.
Ingredients in the spice mix includes:
- Organic garlic granules
- Organic turmeric
- Organic onion powder
- Sea salt
- Organic oregano
- Organic black pepper
- Organic bay leaf
TRY ADOBO SPICE WITH THESE RECIPESPrint
A chunky vegetable soup packed with seasonal summer ingredients.
- 2–3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, medium diced
- 2–3 zucchini, half moon diced
- 1 yellow squash, half moon diced
- 2 cups of green beans, sliced into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 ears of corn
- 1 Tbsp Starseed Kitchen Adobo
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Add olive oil to a large pot and heat on medium. Add onion and cook till it is starting to look translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini, yellow squash, green beans, tomatoes and spice. Stir to activate spices. Cover with 6-8 cups of filtered water (depending on how thick you would like your soup).
- Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes. Remove corn from cob and add to soup. Let cook for an aditional 3-5 minutes. Garnish with cilantro and enjoy.
Add additional spice to taste.
Add greens such as spinach, collard or kale.
Keywords: soup, vegetable soup, summer vegetable soup