Whole Roast Chicken
Whole roasted chicken with crispy skin, baked with Starseed Kitchen’s 11 Magic Herbs & Spices for a healthy family meal.
Starseed Kitchen’s 11 Magic Herbs & Spices shines when cooking on chicken. It creates the most incredible flavor and crispy skin when seasoning chicken.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR STARSEED KITCHEN’S WHOLE BAKED CHICKEN
Whole chicken, free range or pasture raised
11 Magic Herbs & Spices or your favorite organic spice blend
Cooking rack (optional)
WHAT IS THE FLAVOR OF 11 MAGIC HERBS & SPICES
Starseed Kitchen’s signature spice blend tastes like that perfect roast chicken flavor with a kick. Made with organic spices, herbs and real salt. These spices are prepare with high vibration music and charges with quartz Giza crystals to raise the vibration of your meal.
- Organic Spanish paprika
- Organic white pepper
- Organic garlic powder
- Organic ground ginger
- Organic dried mustard
- Organic black pepper
- Celery salt
- Organic thyme
- Organic basil
- Ancient sea salt
- Organic oregano
CHEF TIPS FOR ROAST CHICKEN
- Cook with a free range or pasture raised whole chicken
- Your chicken should way between 2-3 pounds
- For extra crispy skin on your roast chicken, elevate the chicken during cooking time. Place a cooling rack on the baking sheet and place the chicken on top. The hot air will rotate around the chicken, making it extra crispy.
IF YOU LIKE THIS CHICKEN RECIPE, TRY THE FOLLOWING
- Crispy Baked Chicken Wings & Drumsticks
- Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs
- Crispy Baked Airline Chicken Breasts
Classic whole roasted chicken seasoned with 11 Magic Herbs & Spices.
- 1 whole chicken
- 2–4 Tbsp Starseed Kitchen 11 Magic Herbs & Spices or your favorite spice mix
- Bunch of fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, convection setting. If you don’t have convection, set your oven to 425.
- Place parchment paper on you baking sheet and set aside.
- Prepare chicken by patting dry with paper towels. Add chicken to a large gallon bag, along with 2 tablespoons of spice. Close bag and shake well till spice is evenly distributed around chicken. Add additional spice for more flavor. You want the chicken heavily seasoned for best results. Stuff the cavity with fresh thyme.
- Place chicken on baking sheet breast side up. Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven. Let cool for 5-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
This recipe works great with Starseed Kitchen’s anti-inflammatory turmeric Adobo spice.
Keywords: whole roast chicken, roasted chicken, baked chicken, whole chicken, roast chicken