A chunky vegetable soup packed with seasonal summer ingredients.
- 2–3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, medium diced
- 2–3 zucchini, half moon diced
- 1 yellow squash, half moon diced
- 2 cups of green beans, sliced into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 ears of corn
- 1 Tbsp Starseed Kitchen Adobo
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Add olive oil to a large pot and heat on medium. Add onion and cook till it is starting to look translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini, yellow squash, green beans, tomatoes and spice. Stir to activate spices. Cover with 6-8 cups of filtered water (depending on how thick you would like your soup).
- Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes. Remove corn from cob and add to soup. Let cook for an aditional 3-5 minutes. Garnish with cilantro and enjoy.
Add additional spice to taste.
Add greens such as spinach, collard or kale.
Keywords: soup, vegetable soup, summer vegetable soup