Roasted Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette
Roasted sherry shallot vinaigrette recipe, made with six simple pantry ingredients for a healthy and savory from scratch salad dressing.
This recipe is inspired by a salad dressing that was on the menu at The Fat Radish in New York City.
SHERRY SHALLOT DRESSING INGREDIENTS
- 3 medium shallots
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Sherry vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- Sea salt
- Raw honey (optional)
HOW TO USE A SHALLOT DRESSING
- Drizzle on a simple green salad
- Pair with a salad nicoise
- Enjoy with a steak
- Eat with grilled chicken, grilled onions and grilled vegetables
IF YOU LIKE THIS SALAD DRESSING RECIPE, TRY THE FOLLOWING
- Raw Cashew Ranch Dressing
- Paleo Kale Coleslaw
- Whipped Avocado Dressing
- Rainbow Potato Herb Salad With Fresh Herbs
Roasted Shallot Sherry Vinaigrette recipe inspired by The Fat Radish in New York City.
- 3 medium shallots, peeled and sliced in half
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1/3 c sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- drizzle of raw honey (optional)
- Add shallots to a small pot on the stove. Cover with olive oil. Cook on medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or until the shallots start to brown and crisp. Turn off heat. Add garlic clove. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Add shallots, olive oil and garlic to a high speed blender. Combine with remaining ingredients of sherry vinegar, mustard, sea salt and honey (optional). Blend on high till you get a smooth consistency.
- Store in a glass jar or airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 weeks. Enjoy.
Keywords: shallot dressing, shallot vinaigrette, sherry dressing, sherry vinaigrette, roasted shallot dressing, roasted shallot vinaigrette