Roasted Shallot Sherry Vinaigrette recipe inspired by The Fat Radish in New York City.
- 3 medium shallots, peeled and sliced in half
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1/3 c sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- drizzle of raw honey (optional)
- Add shallots to a small pot on the stove. Cover with olive oil. Cook on medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or until the shallots start to brown and crisp. Turn off heat. Add garlic clove. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Add shallots, olive oil and garlic to a high speed blender. Combine with remaining ingredients of sherry vinegar, mustard, sea salt and honey (optional). Blend on high till you get a smooth consistency.
- Store in a glass jar or airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 weeks. Enjoy.
Keywords: shallot dressing, shallot vinaigrette, sherry dressing, sherry vinaigrette, roasted shallot dressing, roasted shallot vinaigrette