EP 64 New Ways To Eat Great, At Home With Ashleigh Ferran & In Good Company
Ashleigh Ferran is the Founder and CEO of In Good Company. In 2020, Ashleigh founded In Good Company as a way of bringing business to local restaurants while reimagining how individuals can enjoy great meals at home. Inspired by circular economy models and the future of food, In Good Company delivers chef-made frozen meals to customer’s doors in reusable and returnable packaging.
Prior to launching In Good Company, Ashleigh was founder of circular packaging start-up, Keko Box. She has 10+ years in brand strategy and business innovation, having worked as Partner at a boutique creative agency in Washington DC.
- Sustainability in fashion, restaurants & food
- Creating a food business
- Circular economy models for sustainability
- How to eat chef crafted meals at home
- How eating with company is good for your health
- Starseed Kitchen & In Good Company limited edition collaboration