Spicy Roasted Carrots with 11 Magic Herbs & Spices
Spicy baked carrots with Starseed Kitchen 11 Magic Herbs & Spices. Finish with feta, flat leaf parsley and fresh cilantro for a high vibration savory roasted vegetable salad.
This recipe is great for anyone following a Plant-Based, Vegetarian, Paleo, Keto, Lectin Free or Gluten Free lifestyle.
STARSEED KITCHEN’S 11 MAGIC HERBS & SPICES
This recipe for Spicy Roasted Carrots uses an organic blend of 11 Magic Herbs & Spices. This is a custom spice blend by Chef Whitney Aronoff by High Vibration Foods for Starseed Kitchen.
This organic blend includes Spanish paprika, white pepper, garlic, ground ginger, mustard, black pepper, celery salt, thyme, basil, real sea salt and oregano.
For this roasted carrot recipe, simply sprinkle the spice on top of the carrots after you rub them with olive oil.
Use 2 teaspoons with 6 large carrots for a light spice. These version is great for kids.
For intense spicy carrots, use 2 tablespoons with 6 large carrots.
Carrots cooked in the oven bring our their natural sweetness, which balances well with the savory organic Starseed Kitchen spices.
CARROTS ROASTED IN OVEN
Baking carrots with spices is an easy and delicious vegetable side dish. It takes little time and effort.
Carrots can be prepped and roasted in less than 30 minutes.
- For more spicy carrots, use 1 tablespoon of spice on the carrots.
- For maximum flavor, use organic sheep or goat feta.
- Choose flat leaf, Italian parsley for this recipe.
IF YOU LIKE THIS CARROTS RECIPE, TRY THE FOLLOWING
- Whole Roasted Rainbow Carrots
- Balsamic Marinated Beets with Fennel & Arugula Salad
- Winter Sun Roasted Vegetable Salad
- Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs With 11 Magic Herbs & Spices
Spicy roasted carrots with cilantro, parsley and feta for a high vibration savory roasted vegetable salad.
- 6 large orange carrots
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Starseed Kitchen 11 Magic Herbs & Spices
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees convection setting. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice carrots into 3-inch pieces, then slice the carrot in half.
- Add carrots to baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with 11 Magic Herbs & Spices. Spread out evenly on baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and plate. Top with cilantro, parsley and a sprinkle of feta. Enjoy immediately or store for meal prep and enjoy cold as a salad.
Use high quality feta for maximum flavor. Reach for organic sheep or goat feta.
For more spicy carrots, use 1 tablespoon of spice.
Flat leaf parsley is also known as Italian parsley. It had a mild flavor and is less bitter than curly parsley.
Keywords: carrot salad, roasted carrots, baked carrots, spicy carrots, how to cook carrots, carrot recipes, vegetable side dishes
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hi, I’m Whitney Aronoff, a Holistic Chef based in Laguna Beach, California. I graduated from Southern Methodist University with a degree in Communications, and went on to the health supportive culinary school, The Natural Gourmet Institute, in New York City. I work as a personal chef and teach cooking classes, with a focus on healthy, whole foods cooking.
My goal is to help people feel their best by sharing the delicious, healthy recipes I prepare weekly for my clients. I want you to have the energy to live your best life and fulfil your dreams.
As we become more conscious and make more quality food choices, our body, mind, soul and the planet benefits.