Classic whole roasted chicken seasoned with 11 Magic Herbs & Spices.
- 1 whole chicken
- 2–4 Tbsp Starseed Kitchen 11 Magic Herbs & Spices or your favorite spice mix
- Bunch of fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, convection setting. If you don’t have convection, set your oven to 425.
- Place parchment paper on you baking sheet and set aside.
- Prepare chicken by patting dry with paper towels. Add chicken to a large gallon bag, along with 2 tablespoons of spice. Close bag and shake well till spice is evenly distributed around chicken. Add additional spice for more flavor. You want the chicken heavily seasoned for best results. Stuff the cavity with fresh thyme.
- Place chicken on baking sheet breast side up. Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven. Let cool for 5-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
This recipe works great with Starseed Kitchen’s anti-inflammatory turmeric Adobo spice.
Keywords: whole roast chicken, roasted chicken, baked chicken, whole chicken, roast chicken