High Vibration Sun Tea
Make this activated sun tea harnessing the power of mother nature to infuse light, energy and eternal wisdom into your beverage.
Using a glass jar, organic tea, and the sun, you’ll brew up a high vibration beverage.
SUN TEA BENEFITS
The benefits of sun tea depend on the tea and quality of water you choose.
Use only organic teas or those grown without pesticides and herbicides. Prepare with filtered water over tap water.
By following those guidelines, you’ll activate the essence of the herbs and plants you are drinking for the most health supportive benefits.
MAKING SUN TEA
Making sun tea is easy, fun and practically effortless.
- A large glass pitcher or a 32 ounce Ball Jar
- 6 organic tea bags or 2 tablespoons loose leaf tea and a disposable brewing bag
- Filtered water
HOW TO MAKE SUN TEA SAFELY
Always use a glass jar. Place the jar in a sunny area where you know it won’t get knocked over.
SUN TEA JAR
To make sun tea, you can use a large jar or pitcher. Only use glass.
I’ll use a 32 ounce wide mouth Ball jar or a large glass pitcher. When using the jar, the tea will be more concentrated. Add water when serving to dilute the tea to your taste preference.
HOW LONG DOES SUN TEA LAST
After brewing in the sun, remove the tea bags and store the tea in your refrigerator for up to 3 days. The flavor will be strongest the first 24 hours.
IF YOU LIKE THIS HIGH VIBRATION BEVERAGE RECIPE, TRY THE FOLLOWING
- Strawberry Cashew Nut Milk
- Green Juice Recipe With Fennel For Gut Health
- Collagen Berry Smoothie Bowl
- Ayurvedic Morning Liver Cleanse Drink With Grapefruit
How to make activated High Vibration Sun Tea harnessing the power of the sun for a high vibration beverage.
- 6 organic tea bags (herbal, green or black) or 2 tablespoons loose leaf in a disposable tea bag
- 1 large glass jar with filtered water
- Place all ingredients in jar and sit in the sun for 1-2 hours.
- Place your hands on the jar and give it an intention such as ‘This tea infuses my body with divine love & light’.
- Remove tea bags and chill in the refrigerator.
- Serve over ice.
- Enjoy for 2-3 days.
Keywords: sun tea, how to make sun tea, making sun tea, high vibration beverage, how to make sun tea safely, healthy sun tea, iced tea, high vibration tea
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hi, I’m Whitney Aronoff, a Holistic Chef based in Laguna Beach, California. I graduated from Southern Methodist University with a degree in Communications, and went on to the health supportive culinary school, The Natural Gourmet Institute, in New York City. I work as a personal chef and teach cooking classes, with a focus on healthy, whole foods cooking.
My goal is to help people feel their best by sharing the delicious, healthy recipes I prepare weekly for my clients. I want you to have the energy to live your best life and fulfil your dreams.
As we become more conscious and make more quality food choices, our body, mind, soul and the planet benefits.