Spicy roasted carrots with cilantro, parsley and feta for a high vibration savory roasted vegetable salad.
- 6 large orange carrots
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Starseed Kitchen 11 Magic Herbs & Spices
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees convection setting. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice carrots into 3-inch pieces, then slice the carrot in half.
- Add carrots to baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with 11 Magic Herbs & Spices. Spread out evenly on baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and plate. Top with cilantro, parsley and a sprinkle of feta. Enjoy immediately or store for meal prep and enjoy cold as a salad.
Use high quality feta for maximum flavor. Reach for organic sheep or goat feta.
For more spicy carrots, use 1 tablespoon of spice.
Flat leaf parsley is also known as Italian parsley. It had a mild flavor and is less bitter than curly parsley.
Keywords: carrot salad, roasted carrots, baked carrots, spicy carrots, how to cook carrots, carrot recipes, vegetable side dishes