Why Eat High Vibration Foods
Have you ever heard of the concept of high vibration foods? These are foods that are believed to have a positive impact on our physical, emotional, spiritual and mental bodies. While the idea of high vibration foods may sound like a new age concept, there is actually scientific evidence to support the idea that certain foods can have a positive effect on our overall wellbeing.
Before diving into the benefits of high vibration foods, it’s important to understand what we mean by the term. In essence, high vibration foods are those that are fresh, natural, and minimally processed. They are often plant-based, although some animal products can also be considered high vibration if they are raised and prepared in a mindful and sustainable way. These foods are believed to be high vibration because they are rich in nutrients, energy, and life force.
So why exactly are high vibration foods good for us? Let’s take a closer look at the physical, emotional, spiritual and mental benefits.
PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF HIGH VIBRATION FOODS
One of the most obvious benefits of eating high vibration foods is that they are often more nutritious than processed or heavily cooked foods.
Fresh fruits and vegetables, for example, are loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are essential for good health. Eating a diet rich in these foods can help to reduce inflammation, boost our immune system, and support healthy digestion.
But it’s not just the nutrients in high vibration foods that make them beneficial. These foods are also believed to have a positive impact on our energy levels.
When we eat foods that are high in life force energy, we are ingesting that energy and incorporating it into our own bodies. This can lead to an increase in vitality, stamina, and overall wellbeing.
EMOTIONAL BENEFITS OF HIGH VIBRATION FOODS
In addition to the physical benefits of high vibration foods, there are also emotional benefits to consider. It’s no secret that what we eat can have a significant impact on our mood and emotional state.
Foods that are high in sugar, for example, can cause a temporary spike in energy followed by a crash that leaves us feeling irritable and moody.
On the other hand, high vibration foods are believed to have a more stabilizing effect on our emotions.
When we eat a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and other nutrient-dense foods, we are giving our bodies the fuel they need to function at their best. This can lead to a more stable and balanced emotional state, with less mood swings and a greater sense of calm and wellbeing.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF HIGH VIBRATION FOODS
There are also spiritual benefits to eating high vibration foods.
In many spiritual traditions, food is seen as a way to connect with the divine or higher power. When we eat foods that are high in life force energy, we are believed to be ingesting that energy and incorporating it into our own being. This can help to raise our own vibrational energy, making it easier for us to connect with our spiritual selves and the world around us.
In addition, there are certain foods that are believed to have specific spiritual properties. For example, many cultures believe that garlic has protective qualities and can ward off negative energies. Bay leaf is also considered a protector and when we cook with this leaf, it aids in better digestion of our food.
Other foods, such as cacao, are believed to have heart-opening properties that can help us connect more deeply with our emotions and with others.
MENTAL BENEFITS OF HIGH VIBRATION FOODS
A balanced and nutritious diet can have positive effects on mental health. Mental, cognitive and consciousness benefits are deeply connected and associated with consuming a healthy diet full of fresh, seasonal foods.
Certain foods contain nutrients that support the production of neurotransmitters, such as serotonin, which plays a key role in regulating mood. A well-balanced diet that includes complex carbohydrates, lean proteins, and healthy fats can contribute to better mood stability, and improved mood, which supports a High Vibration Living lifestyle.
Some nutrients, such as omega-3 fatty acids found in fish, nuts, and seeds, have been linked to improved cognitive function and brain health. Consuming a variety of nutrient-rich foods can support optimal brain function, including memory and concentration.
A healthy diet provides the necessary nutrients to fuel the body and mind, resulting in improved energy levels. Avoiding excessive sugar and refined carbohydrates can help prevent energy crashes and promote sustained mental and physical energy.
As we have all experience, your food affects your mood. You mood is connected to your mindset.
HOW TO INCORPORATE HIGH VIBRATION FOODS INTO YOUR DIET
Now that we understand the benefits of high vibration foods, how can we incorporate them into our diets?
Here are a few tips:
- Focus on fresh, whole foods. The best way to incorporate high vibration foods into your diet is to focus on fresh, whole foods that are minimally processed. This means eating plenty of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, legumes, and healthy fats. Get healthy recipes here to support a high vibration diet.
- Choose organic when possible. If you can, choose organic produce and meats. These foods are often grown or raised in a more traditional way and are more nutrient rich.
- Add herbs and spices: Many herbs and spices are considered high vibration foods and have a range of health benefits. Add some turmeric to your rice, some basil to your salad, or some ginger to your tea for a flavorful and health-boosting kick. Use a blend of organic spices for flavor and antioxidants.
- Eat seasonally: Eating foods that are in season is a great way to incorporate more high vibration foods into your diet. Not only are seasonal foods fresher and more nutritious, but they also tend to be more affordable. Check out your local farmer’s market or join a CSA to get access to the freshest seasonal produce.
- Choose high vibration snacks: Snacking doesn’t have to mean reaching for a bag of chips or a candy bar. Instead, choose high vibration snacks like fresh fruit, nuts and seeds, or hummus with veggies. These snacks will give you sustained energy and keep you feeling full and satisfied between meals.