Baked Turkey Meatballs
Healthy baked turkey meatballs seasoned with Starseed Kitchen’s 11 Magic Herbs & Spices.
No breadcrumbs. No gluten. Easy, flavorful and delicious.
HEALTHY PALEO MEATBALLS
These meatballs are grain free, gluten free and serve as a great protein snack. To make this delicious turkey meatballs you will need the following ingredients:
Ground turkey (dark meat preferred)
Red bell pepper
IF YOU LIKE THIS STARSEED KITCHEN RECIPE, TRY THE FOLLOWING
- Healthy Baked Salmon Recipe
- Spicy Grilled Shrimp Recipe
- Roasted Rainbow Carrots Recipe
- Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs With 11 Magic Herbs & Spices
Healthy Paleo baked turkey meatballs with no breadcrumbs and lots of flavor.
1 lb ground turkey
1 1/2 Tbsp Starseed Kitchen 11 Magic Herbs & Spices
1–2 celery sticks, small diced
1/4 red bell pepper, small diced
1–2 Tbsp chopped Italian parsley
1 garlic clove, minced
- Mix all ingredients together. Roll into 6 balls.
- Bake 400 degrees, convection setting for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately or for meal prep. Delicious cold as a quick protein snack.
Keywords: paleo meatballs, turkey meatballs, healthy meatballs, meatballs no breadcrumbs, ground turkey, ground turkey recipes