EP 50 The Health Benefits Of Saffron & How To Cook With It With Nikki Bostwick & The Fullest
Nikki Bostwick is the Founder and Editor in Chief of THE FULLEST and host of THE FULLEST Podcast.
She has always been passionate about providing wellness content that offers a perspective outside the mainstream narrative — one that is holistic, diverse, and inclusive.
Nikki has been in the wellness scene for over 10 years. She received a B.S. in Entrepreneurship, studied plant-based foods at Matthew Kenney Culinary and has traveled with wellness pioneer, David Wolfe, to Peru and Iceland.
- The history and benefits of saffron
- The origins of this sacred spice
- Documented health benefits of saffron
- How to incorporate more saffron into your life
- How to cook with it, drink it and eat it
- The Fullest Saffron Latte, Kinder Thoughts & Saffron Gummies
- Holistic wellness insights and tips