Seasoned Oven Baked Fries
Healthy seasoned baked fries. Easy to make delicious crispy fries at home in your oven for dinner or meal prep with Starseed Kitchen’s 11 Magic Herbs & Spices.
This recipe works well with Yukon Gold potatoes or Russet potatoes.
These oven baked fries support those following a Plant Based, Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free and Whole Foods or Whole30 lifestyle.
INGREDIENTS FOR OVEN BAKED FRIES
Yukon Gold or Russet potatoes
Starseed Kitchen’s 11 Magic Herbs & Spices
Extra virgin olive oil
CHEF TIPS FOR MAKING BAKED FRIES
- Par boil your potatoes for 2-3 minutes.
- Pat dry potatoes really well before adding olive oil and spices.
- Check potatoes in the oven after 20 minutes of cooking. Turn potatoes over and decide if they need 5 more minutes.
- Start by adding 1 tablespoon of 11 Magic Herbs & Spices and add more as desired.
POTATO WEDGES SEASONING
Starseed Kitchen’s organic blend of 11 Magic Herbs & Spices is the perfect seasoning for baked potato wedges. It is a savory spice flavor with a little kick. Ingredients include:
- Organic Spanish paprika
- Organic white pepper
- Organic garlic powder
- Organic ground ginger
- Organic dried mustard
- Organic black pepper
- Celery salt
- Organic thyme
- Organic basil
- Ancient sea salt
- Organic oregano
Give it a try and order here.
IF YOU LIKE THIS POTATO RECIPE, TRY THE FOLLOWING
- Rainbow Potato Salad with Fresh Herbs
- Purple Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Rainbow Sweet Potato Bowl
- Spicy Crispy Smashed Potatoes
- Paleo Root Vegetable Mashed Potatoes
Thank you for reading. Follow Starseed Kitchen on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest for more Starseed Kitchen inspiration.Print
Seasoned Baked Fries
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Healthy seasoned baked fries. Easy to make delicious crispy fries at home in your oven for dinner or meal prep with 11 Magic Herbs & Spices.
- 5 Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 2–3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2–3 Tbsp Starseed Kitchen 11 Magic Herbs & Spices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, convection setting (otherwise 425 degrees). Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel potatoes. Slice into wedges. Add to a medium pot, cover with water, season with 1 tablespoons of salt. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, set timer for 2 minutes. Drain and let cool for a few minutes.
- Pat dry potatoes and add to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss well. Then season with 2-3 tablespoons of Starseed Kitchen’s 11 Magic Herbs & Spices. Toss well to season potatoes on all sides. Place on baking sheet, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes. If fries are on the large side, bake for an additional 5 minutes for more browning.
- Serve immediately or store for meal prep.
- When reheating for meal prep, place on a baking sheet, drizzle or spray with olive oil. Then bake at 400 degrees, convection setting (otherwise 425 degrees) for 5-8 minutes to warm and allow them to crisp up.
Keywords: baked fries, baked potatoes, potato recipe, crispy potatoes, fries, air fryer fries, air fryer potatoes, seasoned fries
Leave a Reply