Healthy seasoned baked fries. Easy to make delicious crispy fries at home in your oven for dinner or meal prep with 11 Magic Herbs & Spices.
- 5 Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 2–3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2–3 Tbsp Starseed Kitchen 11 Magic Herbs & Spices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, convection setting (otherwise 425 degrees). Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel potatoes. Slice into wedges. Add to a medium pot, cover with water, season with 1 tablespoons of salt. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, set timer for 2 minutes. Drain and let cool for a few minutes.
- Pat dry potatoes and add to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss well. Then season with 2-3 tablespoons of Starseed Kitchen’s 11 Magic Herbs & Spices. Toss well to season potatoes on all sides. Place on baking sheet, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes. If fries are on the large side, bake for an additional 5 minutes for more browning.
- Serve immediately or store for meal prep.
- When reheating for meal prep, place on a baking sheet, drizzle or spray with olive oil. Then bake at 400 degrees, convection setting (otherwise 425 degrees) for 5-8 minutes to warm and allow them to crisp up.
Keywords: baked fries, baked potatoes, potato recipe, crispy potatoes, fries, air fryer fries, air fryer potatoes, seasoned fries