EP 67 Healthy Clean Cooking With Personal Chef Kelly Scott
Chef Kelly Scott is a nutrition-focused personal chef serving those with special diets, and restrictions and those who want healthy food that tastes amazing. She trained at the Culinary Institute of America and has over 5 years of experience in professional kitchens and restaurants.
Chef Kelly overcame a traumatic brain injury and a nearly deadly eating disorder to find passion and love through food and cooking.
She loves teaching cooking techniques on social media and through her cookbook, The Basics Of Cooking, and her social media sites known as Kelly’s Clean Kitchen.
- The 6 cooking techniques everyone should know
- Orthorexia and eating disorder recovery
- Meal prep tips and insights
- How to get out of a cooking rut
- Morning routine, meditation & health modalities to help you through work
- Tips for healthy baking
- Cookbooks to try
Learn more about Chef Kelly Scott and get her cookbook at Kelly’s Clean Kitchen.
Listen to the High Vibration Living Podcast on Apple, Spotify, iHeart Radio, Google & YouTube.
Leave a Reply