Keto Coconut Butter Cups
Want to make your own healthy chocolate coconut butter cups at home? It’s easy. Grab your favorite granola bars, coconut butter and chocolate. Pack your fridge with these low sugar treats.
This recipe is great for those following a low sugar, Vegetarian, Paleo, or Keto lifestyle.
Everyone loves a healthy dessert alternative. These days, more and more people are looking for low sugar options with high quality ingredients. This recipe allows you to make a custom keto dessert at home.
These chocolate, coconut butter, granola cups are a great substitute for keto fat bombs and other keto friendly desserts.
MAKE YOUR OWN KETO CUPS
Making your own coconut butter cups is easy. This is a great dessert or snack to make at home, with friends and with kids.
You’ll need 3 ingredients and 2 baking supplies to make your own healthy, keto, coconut butter cups. Because you are making them you can determine the quality of the ingredients and varieties in flavor.
INGREDIENTS FOR KETO CUPS
Here is what you’ll need to get started:
3 granola bars. I used Keto Krisp Almond Butter, Chocolate Mint and Almond Butter Chocolate Chip flavors.
¾ cup cacao butter. You can use the cacao butter in a jar or those packaged as chips or medallions.
6 large baking cups. I use If You Care unbleached baking cups.
1 muffin tin
KETO KRISP DISCOUNT CODE
If you would like to try this recipe with the Keto Krisp granola bars I used, then enjoy this 25% of discount code.
Thank you Keto Krisp for sponsoring this post.
Any healthy granola bar works for the base of this recipe. Reach for the bars that work best with your dietary preferences.
For this recipe, I used Keto Krisp Almond Butter, Chocolate Mint, and Almond Butter Chocolate Chip. Get creative and use different flavors as the base. Try your favorite granola bars and see which flavors you enjoy most. Everything goes well with cacao butter and chocolate.
If you want a sweeter dessert, then use chocolate chips that range between 55% and 70%.
This keto dessert stores well in freezer. Place is an airtight freezer bag or container till you are ready to enjoy.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, TRY THE FOLLOWING HEALTHY DESSERTS
- Carob Avocado Mousse
- Date Walnut Energy Balls
- Real Chocolate Mints
- Shredded Coconut Balls Dipped in Dark Chocolate
- Double Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Balls
If you make this recipe, please let me know. Bookmark this recipe and leave a comment below or take a photo and tag me on Instagram with #starseedkitchen #highvibrationalfood.Print
Easy, low sugar Keto Coconut Butter Cups you can make at home. 3-ingredient chocolate treats using your favorite granola bar, cacao butter and chocolate.
- 3 keto granola bars (I use Keto Krisp)
- ¾ cup cacao butter
- ¾ cup quality chocolate chips
- Place 6 muffin liners in a muffin tin. Sliced the granola bars in half, crumbling each half into a muffin liner. Press firmly to create the base of your cups.
- Using a small pot, melt the coconut butter at a low temperature. Distribute the melted coconut butter into each cup, about 2 tablespoons per cup. Place in freezer for 15 minutes to chill and firm.
- Once ready, melt chocolate on low heat. Removed chocolate from stove before fully melted to prevent it from burning. Stir off the stove till fully melted and spoon equally into each cup. Place in freezer for 15 minutes to chill and firm. Enjoy or store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Any healthy granola bar works for the base of this recipe. Reach for the bars that work best with your dietary preferences.
- You can substitute your favorite chocolate bar for chocolate chips. Simply break into pieces and measure out 3/4 cup. You’ll need roughly 1 1/2 chocolate bars.
Keywords: keto desserts, keto dessert, low sugar recipes, coconut butter desserts, granola cups, how to make keto cups
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hi, I’m Whitney Aronoff, a Holistic Chef based in Laguna Beach, California. I graduated from Southern Methodist University with a degree in Communications, and went on to the health supportive culinary school, The Natural Gourmet Institute, in New York City. I work as a personal chef and teach cooking classes, with a focus on healthy, whole foods cooking.
My goal is to help people feel their best by sharing the delicious, healthy recipes I prepare weekly for my clients. I want you to have the energy to live your best life and fulfil your dreams.
As we become more conscious and make more quality food choices, our body, mind, soul and the planet benefits.