EP 23 Feng Shui For A Balanced Home With Reiko Gomez
Reiko (RAY-co) is a long-established Feng Shui expert and interior designer. She blends ancient Chinese principles of space and placement with strong, inspired interior design to elevate homes and offices to a place of beauty, inspiration, harmony and abundance.
Combining three decades of extensive spiritual practices with advanced training in the science of Feng Shui, Reiko has mastered an approach to physical space that helps clients to overcome obstacles and realize life goals.
As a trained interior designer, Reiko has blended her various disciplines into a comprehensive philosophy that advocates the use of one’s immediate surroundings to help manifest life dreams.
Projects have spanned the globe from China to Buenos Aires, India, the Caribbean, Europe, and throughout the United States, with a special emphasis on New York, California and the Hamptons.
Reiko is a Feng Shui Specialist certified by the American Feng Shui Institute, and an Interior Designer trained at the Parsons School of Design.
She works with clients globally through her company Reiko Feng Shui Design.
- What is Feng Shui
- How she got started blending interior design with Feng Shui
- How to make the energy flow in the home
- How to shift stagnant energy in your home and in your life
- How to create a balanced, happy, abundant living space
- How to upgrade the energy in your kitchen
- How to choose a Feng Shui expert
- How your home affects your physical, emotional and spiritual health
- Wellness & spiritual tips, and so much more