EP 22 What We Need To Know About Ancestral Diets With Hilda Labrada Gore
Hilda Labrada Gore is the host and producer of the popular Wise Traditions and Tradiciones Sabias podcasts.
A certified health coach and ancestral health advocate, she has traveled the world exploring traditional practices for optimal well-being. Hilda shares the best of experts, experiences, and epic adventures on the podcasts, as well as on her Holistic Hilda YouTube channel, and on ancestral health tours and retreats that she leads.
The Wise Traditions podcast is a project of the Weston A. Price Foundation and has had over 6 million downloads to date. It is regularly featured in the top 200 of alternative health podcasts on Apple Podcasts.
Hilda is also a podcast coach and the author of “Podcasting Made Simple.” She especially enjoys helping people in the health and wellness space launch and improve their shows. Hilda has energy to spare thanks to her love for sunshine and liverwurst.
- How she started the Wise Traditions Podcast
- What she learned about ancestral wisdom from visiting the Maasai in Kenya
- Ancestral diets
- What foods to incorporate into your diet when you shift from a ‘healthy’ American diet to an ancestral healthy lifestyle
- Weston A Price Foundation pillars of health
- How to listen to what your body wants and needs
- The benefits of eating organ meats
- Breathwork and so much more
Listen to the High Vibration Living Podcast on Apple, Spotify, iHeart Radio, Google & YouTube.
Leave a Reply