EP 24 Holistic Nutrition & The Mind Body Connection With Kelsey Leland ￼
Kelsey Leland is a holistic nutritionist, chef, and founder of Pretty Healthy Foods, a personal chef and health coaching service based in Los Angeles, CA. Using a combined approach of nutrition, lifestyle, and culinary skills, Kelsey and her team have helped hundreds of clients improve their energy, digestion, body composition, mood, confidence, and mental clarity.
She’s passionate about the mind-body connection, and uses realistic interventions that fit into busy clients’ lifestyles without causing undue stress or overwhelm. Kelsey is a firm believer that health is not about perfection–it’s about making tiny choices every day that lead to lasting wellness.
- The Natural Gourmet Institute Culinary School
- What is Pretty Healthy Foods
- Nutrition services
- Meal prep support
- What is the Mind and Body connection
- Healthy habits
- How the brain supports digestion
- The benefits of grass fed, grass finished beef
- Grounding techniques and grounding food
- Current food cravings
- Is gluten bad for you
- Is dairy bad for you
- The labels to look for when sourcing good quality dairy products
- Doable wellness tips for busy people
Listen to the High Vibration Living Podcast on Apple, Spotify, iHeart Radio, Google & YouTube.
Leave a Reply