EP 38 Chef Life, Health Tips & Cooking Hacks With Personal Chef Ava Malazian
Chef Ava Malazian is a nurturer and natural beautifier at heart. Inspired by her family roots in hospitality, her love for food and community was born.
After college she went to a plant based culinary school and has worked in the food and wellness industry for Whole Foods, KPFK, PlantLab and Surya Spa.
Most recently she has worked as the head chef for top wellness retreats and as the personal chef for influential families.
Chef Ava’s mission is to educate and inspire others to connect with the earth, themselves and their families through preparing and eating health conscious food.
She is inspired to support home cooks to create loving connections through health conscious meals, one ingredient and one plate at a time.
- Favorite chef kitchen tools
- Cooking tips
- Wellness & health insights
- How to be flexible in the kitchen
- Learning and building your palate
- Trusting your intuition when choosing flavors and food
- Life as a Personal Chef in Aspen, Los Angeles, Michigan, and Palm Beach