EP 35 Creating Long Term Optimal Health, One Healthy Habit At A Time With Health Coach Margaret McGrath
Margaret McGrath has been supporting clients on improving their wellbeing as a Certified Health Coach for over 15 years.
As a former Teaching Tennis Pro people always inquired how she stayed in shape.
After having 3 kids very close in age, her body changed and she was looking for a solution, not a quick fix on how to improve her health and lose the baby weight.
She tried to exercise her way to a healthy weight, but each time she was left frustrated and disappointed. When she was introduced to a Health Coaching Community 13 years ago, everything changed.
- What is a health coach
- How does one find a certified health coach
- How do you find a coach that is well rounded and not just focused on food
- What does a health coach actually do
- Is it all about food, or are stress, lifestyle, movement involved with coaching
- What should someone expect from their first session with a health coach
- What is the commitment when working with a coach, 3-months, 6-months or more
- What are some healthy snacks
- What are the results of working with a health coach
Listen to the High Vibration Living Podcast on Apple, Spotify, iHeart Radio, Google & YouTube.
Leave a Reply