EP 32 What Is A Shaman And Why Should I See One With Shamananda
A lifetime of training with ascended spiritual masters and 20 years of training personally with a living spiritual master has led Shamananda to become one of the world leaders in advanced shamanic healing and guidance.
Shamananda is the creator of the healing modality called Shamanic Transmutation. Using sound therapy, spiritual coaching and an elemental approach to energetic realignment.
After a session client results can be a noticeably lighter body and spirit, a clear mind, release of addictions, and clear signs of disappearing ailments. Some experience various energetic experiences and visions, while others find peace within themselves over a series of sessions.
Shamananda offers support with energy healing, holistic life coaching, shamanic transmutation, spiritual teaching, chakra balancing, sound healing and tarot readings.
- What is a shaman or shamanic healer
- Are there different types of shamans
- Does every traditional culture have a shaman
- What is the purification process
- What draws someone into this practice, or are they chosen
- Why would someone go and see a shaman
- What is the difference between and shaman and reiki
- What is the role of a shaman in these modern times
- What type of issues can a modern-day shaman support with
- When traveling and pursuing a spiritual experience, is it safe to work with a shaman
- How does one find a qualified spiritual practioner to work with
Listen to the High Vibration Living Podcast on Apple, Spotify, iHeart Radio, Google & YouTube.
Leave a Reply