EP 34 How To Enjoy The Summer Solstice With Shakti Sita
Shakti Sita is the Founder and Lead Teacher at The Pallas Kundalini Yoga & Meditation center in Sedona, Arizona.
She guides deeply transformational journeys through meditation, movement, and sound. A session with her completely elevates the frequency and experience of one’s life. Quantum leaps are the order of the day thanks to her deep connection to her yogic lineage.
Thought leader, Astrologer, and Yogi – she empowers others to create their most exalted lives and experience their timeline of freedom and prosperity.
After years as a national News Producer at NBC & FOX, she healed herself from chronic illness and anxiety using meditation. This innate healing wisdom informs her teaching style.
In this episode, learn how to enjoy the Summer Solstice and take advantage of the most powerful manifestation day.
- What is the summer solstice
- What is the origin of the term solstice (sol meaning the sun or soul, stice meaning orgin)
- Is the summer solstice a great manifesting day
- What is more powerful, manifestation work on your birthday or the summer solstice
- Are there sacred temples and places all over the world with alignments for the sun on this day
- Ancient teachings about the summer solstice
- Solstice connection to Egypt, Luxor, Leo, Lions and more
- What is sun energy
- How do you spend the longest day of the year
- Anything we should be doing leading up to the solstice & after?
Listen to the High Vibration Living Podcast on Apple, Spotify, iHeart Radio, Google & YouTube.
Leave a Reply