EP 62 10 Healthy Habits For A Better You in 2023 with Chef Whitney Aronoff
Chef Whitney Aronoff is founder of Starseed Kitchen and the High Vibration Living Podcast. She attended culinary school at the Natural Gourmet Institute (now apart of ICE Culinary) in New York City and worked in farm-to-table restaurants in New York and Newport Beach, California.
Chef Whitney works as a Holistic Personal Chef in Laguna Beach, California. She has a line of organic spice blends, High Vibration Foods, which are prepared using organic herbs and spices, real sea salt, sound vibrations and charged with Giza crystals.
In this episode, Chef Whitney talks about 10 healthy habits to implement to kick off a healthy new year. She goes into depth on choosing healthy proteins, why you should go to the farmers market for your health and understanding how certain cooking techniques can make you feel.
To learn more, get Chef Whitney’s list of High Vibration and Low Vibration foods.
Order a jar of Starseed Kitchen’s organic blend of 11 Magic Herbs & Spices to support your high vibration cooking.
- Learn a new recipe
- Drink filtered water & get filtered water at home
- Find one new health modality to start trying
- Move your body 30 minutes every day
- Visit the farmers market once a month, at least for your fruit
- Upgrade the quality of your protein source, whether Vegan or Paleo
- Sharpen your knives
- Get a wood cutting board
- Love yourself and eating healthy will be easy
- Learn the foods that make you feel good
Listen to the High Vibration Living Podcast on Apple, Spotify, iHeart Radio, Google & YouTube.
Leave a Reply