EP 41 Understanding Your Iron Levels & Natural Treatments With Parris Hodges
Parris Hodges is a Root Cause Protocol Practioner based in Northern California. As a practioner, she supports clients with mineral balancing and reclaiming their cycle. This includes supporting those with endometriosis, anemia and estrogen dominance.
She hosts the Parris Hodges Podcast, a space for conversations rooted in curiosity of these divinely created bodies and this human experience as a whole.
The podcast is a space to explore all the complexity and nuance of existence, along with conversations with individuals she considers to be great investigators of our bodies.
- What are signs you have iron overload
- What is Anemia
- Why are so many women and men diagnosed as anemic by their doctor after a simple blood test
- How your iron levels fluctuate depending on where we are with your monthly cycle
- Why are we low in iron and why are we high in iron
- What to do when your doctor tells you your anemic
- If you believe your iron levels are low, what should you do
- If your iron levels are high, what should you do
- What causes iron overload
- The balance of magnesium, copper and iron
- Estrogen dominance and how it relates to iron overload
- What in our body becomes out of balance when we are high in iron
- What are basics ways to change your diet to start feeling better now
- Castor oil packs, Root Cause Protocol Diet, and adrenal cocktail recipes
Listen to the High Vibration Living Podcast on Apple, Spotify, iHeart Radio, Google & YouTube.
Leave a Reply