EP 39 What Are High Vibration Foods With Chef Whitney Aronoff
Chef Whitney Aronoff is founder of Starseed Kitchen and the High Vibration Living Podcast (previously the Starseed Kitchen Podcast). She attended culinary school at the Natural Gourmet Institute (now apart of ICE Culinary) in New York City and worked in farm-to-table restaurants in New York and Newport Beach, California.
Chef Whitney works as a Holistic Personal Chef in Laguna Beach, California. She has a line of organic spice blends, High Vibration Foods, which are prepared using organic herbs and spices, real sea salt, sound vibrations and charged with Giza crystals.
In this episode, Chef Whitney talks about what are high vibration foods. She goes into depth on the energy of food, how to listen and choose what your body needs and understanding how certain cooking techniques can make you feel.
Chef Whitney talks about how you can simply look at how your food grows to understand the energy it is carrying. Is the vegetable growing down into the earth, up to the sky, hanging from a vine? How does this transfer into grounding energy, uplifting energy, calming energy and more.
Get Chef Whitney’s list of High Vibration and Low Vibration foods.
Order a jar of Starseed Kitchen’s organic blend of 11 Magic Herbs & Spices to support your high vibration cooking.
- What is Starseed Kitchen
- What are high vibrational foods and a high vibration diet
- What is high vibration living
- How does a high vibe diet support your spiritual practice
- The energy of food, and those that are high vibration and low vibration
- Choosing food that makes you feel good
- The Starseed Kitchen Podcast
- The energy of cooking on gas versus electric
- The energy of slow cooking versus boiling water
- Holistic cooking and wellness tips