EP 66 Easy Tips For Gut Health & Detox With Maren Epstein
Maren Epstein is a health supportive chef with a degree from the Natural Gourmet Institute. She specializes in developing diets and recipes for gut health that are Gluten Free. Maren’s recipes are also predominantly Plant Based, Paleo, Vegan, Soy Free, Dairy Free. All of her recipes are designed to support those on anti-inflammatory and gluten free diets. She runs the blog Eating Works, Healthy Food For Happy Bodies.
Maren has had a lot of experience in the alternative health field as a Certified Colon Hydrotherapist. She has a private practice in New Jersey and Brooklyn NY called H20:Flow.
- Easy ways to detox and change your diet
- Eating plan for new year weight loss
- Why and when to do colonics and enemas
- How to loose weight eating healthy
- How to speed up your metabolism naturally
- Food combining, the why and benefits
- How to get rid of candida, yeast infections and yeast overgrowth
- Breakfast ideas and juice recipes
- Detox experts and foodies to turn to for inspiration
Learn more about Maren Epstein and Eating Works.