EP 27 Learning Intuitive Eating To Heal From Dieting Culture With Anna Svedberg
Anna Svedberg is a holistic health and nutrition coach based in Sweden who uses mindfulness practices such as yoga, meditation, journaling, and affirmations to help her clients heal their gut to regain their energy, and to feel more light, vibrant and free.
From struggling with an eating disorder starting at age 16, Anna suffered from gut health issues that began to impact her life.
Anna knew that in order to heal, she had to dive deep into her own personal intuitive journey.
With yoga kickstarting Anna’s path to wellness, she was soon led to studying nutrition and was later certified as a Holistic Health Coach.
Through nutrition, mindfulness, spirituality, and journaling, Anna now coaches and assists women in healing their own food and gut health issues while cultivating a new found relationship with themselves.
- Traditional foods of Sweden
- Holistic healing remedies and gut health foods of Sweden
- What foods do people think are ‘traditional’ that are actually modern day processed foods
- Health trends in Sweden and Europe
- The habits that are hard for to shift when trying to improve gut health
- Root causes of digestive issues and/or IBS
- Gut health tips everyone can apply
- How to relieve constipation naturally
- How to eat intuitively
- High frequency living and high vibration foods
Listen to the High Vibration Living Podcast on Apple, Spotify, iHeart Radio, Google & YouTube.
Leave a Reply