EP 11 How To Feed A Professional Athlete For Optimal Success with Chef Chris Donaldson
Chef Chris Donaldson is a Private Chef to professional athletes in the NFL and NBA. Most notably, the chef to NFL Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford and his family.
Chef Chris is a classically trained chef born and raised in Detroit. In 2015 after almost 10 years in the culinary industry, holding various positions from dishwasher to regional executive chef, Chris decided to start his own healthy meal prep & private chef service Fresh2Fit.
By 2018 Chris had been able to merge both of his childhood passions; basketball and food by gaining his first professional athlete client with the Detroit Pistons. Determined to rise in the ranks of top chefs in Detroit, he transitioned from the NBA to the NFL in 2019 when he started cooking for Matthew Stafford, former QB of the Detroit Lions. In 2021 his client requested a trade and asked his personal chef to follow him to Los Angeles.
Now residing in sunny California, Chris is determined to climb the ranks of top private chefs and have his name amongst the greats as he did in Detroit.
- Life as a Personal Chef & Private Chef
- How to get a job working for professional athletes
- How to use manifestation to get your dream job
- How to take care of yourself when you are working as a full time chef
- What to cook when you are working our for pre-season versus game day
- Cooking tips and wellness insights from the chef who is nourishing a top NFL athlete and his family