EP 56 High Vibration Travel To The Giant Crystal Caves Of Mexico With Leela Hutchison
Leela Hutchison is a Gemologist, explorer, researcher, published author and speaker on crystals, gems and minerals.
Leela is the first American woman to enter the astonishing giant selenite crystal caves in the Sierra Madre Mountains of Mexico. The crystals found there are now known as the largest crystals on Earth
Leela continues to conduct research on the giant selenite crystals and surrounding geological terrain. She has presented her research to Museums of Natural History in Los Angeles, Dallas and to the Mineralogical Club of the Smithsonian Institute.
You can learn more about the giant selenite crystals of Mexico in her book Journey Into The Giant Selenite Crystal Caves Of Mexico.
- The largest selenite crystals on earth
- What is selenite versus quartz crystals
- How do crystals grow
- How do crystal caves affect the geology and health of the land and people around them
- How should one handle and respect crystals
- What do crystals do for us and our health
- How to choose crystals for your home and kitchen
- How can crystals in the kitchen support cooking, our food and our health
- Starseed crystals