EP 44 Healing Chronic Inflammation With Hana Miller, The Balanced Healer
Hana Miller is a licensed acupuncturist in New York and North Carolina, a nationally recognized diplomate of acupuncture, and a certified holistic health practitioner.
Arriving to where she is today was a challenging, vital, and passionate process. With the aid of Chinese Medicine, Peruvian shamanism, and a disciplined and ongoing dedication to her highest self she has finally arrived in a place where she can share her own healing process with others so that they may experience their own metamorphosis.
Her work is an expression of who she is and while her degrees say otherwise, she doesn’t necessarily consider herself a healer – she is simply a facilitator of this medicine. She works with clients online and in person under her practice Hana Medicine.
- Solutions to heal your chronic inflammation
- Is there one root cause of inflammation or is it different for everybody
- How does someone find a qualified acupuncturist to work with
- What should one expect on their first visit
- How do you know if you are going to a good acupuncturist
- Do all acupuncturists prescribe herbs and tinctures
- How do you keep your body in balance when you give so much to others on a daily basis
- The 5 seasons of your body
- Hana Medicine and The Balanced Woman program