Gorgonzola Steak Sauce
A great creamy sauce recipe for proteins and vegetables. Whether you’re a fan of blue cheese or not, you will love the mild flavor of gorgonzola.
This gorgonzola sauce recipe is great for steak, elk, bison, venison, pork and chicken.
Enjoy drizzlesd over vegetable like thick asparagus, broccolini and roasted cauliflower. Comment below and let me know how you’ve enjoyed this gorgonzola cream sauce.
This steak sauce recipe supports Paleo, Keto, Gluten Free and Lectin Free lifestyles.
PALEO & KETO STEAK SAUCE
This recipe is suitable for those following a paleo, keto, gluten free and lectin free life style. Be sure to choose organic ingredients when preparing this recipe for optimal flavor. Look at the ingredients of each item you choose before making this sauce. They higher quality, the better the flavor.
Enjoy this creamy steak sauce recipe over a variety of cuts of meat, chicken, pork, turkey, bison, elk, venison and vegetables like asparagus.
ROSEMARY GORGONZOLA SAUCE
Add one teaspoon of minced rosemary to the sauce and simmer with all the ingredients for Rosemary Gorgonzola Steak Sauce.
Add a sprig of rosemary on your steak when you are ready to serve, or on top of the sauce in your serving dish.
Make ahead. This recipe is easy to prepare a day or two before a dinner party or for meal prep. Simply reheat in a small saucepan over the stove on a low heat for 5 minutes.
You can make this gorgonzola cream sauce without cream. Substitute cream for whole milk. The sauce will be less thick. Simply reduce for an additional 3-5 minutes.
IF YOU LIKE THIS SAUCE RECIPE, TRY THE FOLLOWING
- Paleo Blueberry Balsamic Steak Sauce
- Homemade Buttermilk Dressing
- Magic Roasted Red Bell Pepper Romesco Sauce
Thank you for reading. Follow Starseed Kitchen on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest for more Starseed Kitchen inspiration.Print
Gorgonzola Steak Sauce
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6–8 servings 1x
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Stove top
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
A delicious steak sauce or creamy sauce for vegetables. Gorgonzola is a lighter alternative to blue cheese with a smooth flavor.
- 6 Tbsp Unsalted organic butter
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- ¾ c Parmesan, grated or shreds
- ¾ c Heavy cream, organic and raw as available
- 3 tsp onion powder, organic
- 1/2 tsp seal salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Add the garlic to activate for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring in the gorgonzola, parmesan, cream, onion powder, salt and pepper. Raise the hit to medium and stir till cheese has melted and all ingredients are combined.
- Simmer and reduce for 3 to 5 minutes. Pour the sauce over steaks immediately or store in an airtight container to enjoy for up to one week.
- You can make the gorgonzola cream sauce without cream. Substitute cream for whole milk. The sauce will be less thick. Simply simmer and reduce for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Add rosemary for Rosemary Gorgonzola Cream Sauce. Simply add 1 teaspoon of minced rosemary.
Keywords: Gorgonzola sauce for steak, Gorgonzola sauce, cream sauce for vegetables, Gorgonzola cream sauce, Gorgonzola sauce recipe, Creamy steak sauce recipe, Cream sauce for steak, paleo steak sauce, keto steak sauce, Rosemary gorgonzola sauce
Thank you for reading. Follow Starseed Kitchen on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest for more Starseed Kitchen inspiration.
Leave a Reply