A delicious steak sauce or creamy sauce for vegetables. Gorgonzola is a lighter alternative to blue cheese with a smooth flavor.
- 6 Tbsp Unsalted organic butter
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- ¾ c Parmesan, grated or shreds
- ¾ c Heavy cream, organic and raw as available
- 3 tsp onion powder, organic
- 1/2 tsp seal salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Add the garlic to activate for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring in the gorgonzola, parmesan, cream, onion powder, salt and pepper. Raise the hit to medium and stir till cheese has melted and all ingredients are combined.
- Simmer and reduce for 3 to 5 minutes. Pour the sauce over steaks immediately or store in an airtight container to enjoy for up to one week.
- You can make the gorgonzola cream sauce without cream. Substitute cream for whole milk. The sauce will be less thick. Simply simmer and reduce for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Add rosemary for Rosemary Gorgonzola Cream Sauce. Simply add 1 teaspoon of minced rosemary.
Keywords: Gorgonzola sauce for steak, Gorgonzola sauce, cream sauce for vegetables, Gorgonzola cream sauce, Gorgonzola sauce recipe, Creamy steak sauce recipe, Cream sauce for steak, paleo steak sauce, keto steak sauce, Rosemary gorgonzola sauce