EP 46 Creating A Community Grocery Store & Farm Fresh Resource With Samantha Savage Breit & The Salt Horse
Samantha Savage Breit is founder and owner of The Salt Horse, a specialty grocery in Laguna Beach, California.
“My passion is to create a more sustainable food system for our local communities and transform the grocery business through mindful + valuable innovation.”
She focuses on selling hand curated seasonal goods and provisions, along with fresh fruits and vegetables through her weekly Farm Box.
- Creating a community local grocery store
- Sourcing seasonal goods and provisions
- What you can learn at the farmers market
- Why sign up for a weekly grocery box service
- Tips for eating with the seasons