EP 37 Detoxification, Weight Loss & Inflammation with Dr. Austyn Yarbrough
Does this describe you?
- You are tired of having fluctuating weight patterns
- You want to commit to finding the final solution for weight management
- You want to be comfortable in your skin
- You need a structured program to follow to get you back on track
- You need to kick start your weight loss momentum
- You like to understand science and the “why” behind you do things
Dr. Austyn Yarbrough was a USA competitive gymnast that was always into health and wellness. After an injury, she was diagnosed with a rare neurological condition and later an auto-immune disorder. She knows first-hand the benefits of holistic medicine to heal.
Dr. Yarbrough attended The University of Mississippi where she studied Pre-Med Exercise Science and nutrition. She became a licensed and national board-certified chiropractic physician through Chiropractic Medicine at Southern California University of Health Sciences.
She is also a certified in acupuncture, ART, Class IV laser therapy, Graston Technique practioner, and SHAPE certified practioner.
She has an online functional nutrition practice, The Detox Docs, which specializes in supporting clients with detoxification, nutrition and weight loss.
- The root causes of fluctuating weight patterns
- How Dr. Austyn supports clients in improved weight management
- Tips for detoxification
- Understanding cortisol levels and wight gain
- Overall wellbeing
Listen to the High Vibration Living Podcast on Apple, Spotify, iHeart Radio, Google & YouTube.
Leave a Reply