EP 30 The East-West Alchemist: Understanding Nutrition & Supplementation For Better Health With Dr. Matt Dorsey
Doctor Matt Dorsey is a Nutritional Health Coach, Acupuncturist, Chief Scientific Officer and Formulator for CHOQ Supplements.
Dr. Dorsey describes himself as being ‘medically bilingual’, since the Eastern and Western medical systems are essentially different languages.
He has spent the last twelve years studying and practicing Eastern Medicine, clinical nutrition, acupuncture, herbology, pharmacology, QiGong, psychology, and anything else that falls under the umbrella of ‘Integrative Medicine’.
He can approach any health condition using a variety of different lenses, although he draws most heavily on his training in western clinical nutrition, herbology, lifestyle medicine, acupuncture, and biochemistry.
Dr. Dorsey works as the Chief Scientific Officer & Formulator for CHOQ and runs his own practice working one-on-one with clients through The East-West Alchemist.
- What is the true purpose of supplements?
- What is the difference between over-the-counter supplements and medical grade supplements?
- How do we figure out what to take and a safe combination of supplements?
- What are signs that a supplement might not be working with your body?
- What is the difference between taking Chinese herbs and adaptogens?
- When and what should we be trying to get from food, rather than a supplement?
- As a Nutritional Health Coach & Acupuncturist, are there supplements or adaptogens you prescribe a lot?
- How does one choose a supplement company to buy from? What should we look for?
- What is a Chief Scientific Officer & Formulator?
- What is shilijat and its benefits?
- What type of magnesium is beneficial and which types should we avoid
Listen to the High Vibration Living Podcast on Apple, Spotify, iHeart Radio, Google & YouTube.
Leave a Reply