EP 7 How To Be A Personal Chef For Top NFL & NBA Athletes With Chef Chris Donaldson
Chef Chris Donaldson is the personal chef for NFL Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford and his family. He cooked and nourished Stafford through his Super Bowl winning season in 2022.
Chef Chris Donaldson has been a private chef to some of Detroit’s top athletes. He started his culinary journey in 2005, at 15 years old as a way to make extra cash over the summer, washing dishes and expediting food.
In 2014 he started his meal prepping business, Fresh2Fit. He has gone on to work as a private chef for top athletes and their families in Michigan and Southern California.
- Life as a Personal Chef & Private Chef
- How to get a job working for professional athletes
- How to take care of yourself when you are working as a full time chef
- What to cook when you are working our for pre-season versus game day
- Cooking tips and wellness insights from the chef who is nourishing a top NFL athlete and his family