WHAT A ONE-DAY PERSONALIZED MEAL PREP ENTAILS
• Phone consultation about your health, wellness goals, and how you like to eat. Will review food allergies, dietary restrictions, expectations, and discuss what you need to feel nourished. Working with a nutritionist or health coach? I am happy to chat with them too so we are all on the same page.
• Personalized menu planning created for you to choose 4 or 5 entrees with generous sides that may include salad, homemade dressing, seasonal vegetables and organic grains.
• All grocery shopping done for you, by a chef. Need some additional items for your kitchen? You can message me the night before and I will happily add those items to my shopping list.
• Meals made fresh for you, in your home, following all food safety guidelines. All meals are properly stored away in your preferred containers and placed in the fridge. You will also receive a printed menu with reheating instructions.
• Home for lunch the day I am cooking for you? I’d be happy to plate you a warm meal or refreshing salad.
• I specialize in cooking for people with food allergies and dietary restrictions. I have supported clients who are Gluten-free, Grain-free, Lectin-free, Night Shade free, Paleo, Keto, Vegetarian, Vegan, and Anti-Inflammatory.
• I follow the Dirty Dozen guidelines for choosing organic fruits and vegetables, and source the highest quality proteins and fish. Wild caught, pasture raised, grass finished. I am a picky and healthy eater just like you.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT MY PERSONALIZED MEAL PREPARATION
Whitney is such a pro. She truly enjoys being a chef and has the chops to prove it. She’s a creative chef and keeps things more than just healthy, but holistically nutritious and is well versed for even the pickiest eaters. Her food is DELISH and she’s an absolute joy to have around. Knowing all meals are prepped and ready for the week is the best. She does all of the shopping, meal planning and clean up. Whitney is a true talent and I look forward to her meals each week!
– Kathleen, Newport Beach, CA
Whitney has been a lifesaver for us! As a mostly vegetarian family, sourcing a variety of healthy and delicious meals is challenging. Everything Whitney makes is delicious and she has a wonderful repertoire of recipes for us to choose from (although she will also willingly make any favorite recipes we have!). The care she puts into her cooking can be tasted in every dish. She is an incredibly talented chef, super organized, and a joy to have in our home. We can’t recommend her enough!
– Amy, Laguna Beach, CA
Whitney combines her passion for healthy eating, significant knowledge of food and amazing talents as a chef to make nutritious and tasty meals. She develops weekly meal plans designed to optimize energy for a busy day. Whitney’s lean protein meats have helped me regain my muscle mass and her oats fuel early morning workouts. Her food is nutritious and tastes great. We couldn’t be happier with Whitney!
– Mark, Corona del Mar, CA