Protein packed overnight oats made with vegan Strawberry Cashew Milk for a creamy and naturally sweet breakfast.
- 1 cup Organic rolled oats
- 2 ½ cups Strawberry Cashew Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Whole flax seeds
- Place rolled oats, chia seeds and flax seeds in large bowl. Poor in 2 ½ cups of strawberry cashew milk (or preferred dairy, nut or seed milk), and stir well to combine. Cover and store in the fridge for 1 hour or overnight.
- Check consistency and add additional Strawberry Cashew Milk as desired. Portion into individual containers. Add fresh strawberries, cashews, chia seeds, flax seeds or additional Strawberry Cashew Milk as toppings. Enjoy immediately or store in airtight containers for up to 5 days.
If your Strawberry Cashew Milk is too thick, add a ½ cup of water to thin oat.
If your overnight oats are too thick, add an additional ½ cup of strawberry cashew milk. Let sit for 15 minutes and give it time to absorb the extra liquid.
Keywords: breakfast, budget friendly, meal prep, healthy, dairy free, spring breakfast, summer breakfast, naturally sweetened, vegan, vegetarian