Creamy vegan nut milk alternative, naturally sweetened by strawberries. Enjoy for breakfast, as a cashew milk smoothie or with overnight oats.
- 2 cups raw, unsalted cashews
- 1 pint of strawberries (2-2 ½ cups)
- 4 cups of filtered water
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 T raw honey (optional)
- Using a high-speed blender, add cashews and water to the pitcher.
- While cashews are soaking, wash strawberries, trim to tops and slice in half.
- Add strawberries, sea salt and optional sweetener. Blend on high for 1 minute till full incorporated and smooth.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Use fresh, ripe strawberries for maximum flavor.
Substitute frozen strawberries as needed.
Add raw honey, organic stevia, or maple syrup if you would like a sweeter nut milk.
If you find the cashew milk too thick, add an additional cup of water to the recipe.
Keywords: how to make nut milk, how to meal prep breakfast, cashew milk recipes, cashew milk recipe, vegan strawberries and cream, vegan cashew smoothie