Pan seared and seasoned green beans sautéed with Starseed Kitchen’s 11 Magic Herbs & Spices for a high vibration vegetable side dish.
- 2 cups fresh green beans (12 oz)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Starseed Kitchen 11 Magic Herbs & Spices
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add fresh green beans and let sear for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with a teaspoon of Starseed Kitchen 11 Magic Herbs & Spices. Stir and eat sear for 3-5 minutes till green beans have softened.
- Add minced garlic the last minute of cooking, stir well, insuring garlic is cooked, but not burnt. Serve and enjoy.
For best results, use a non stick pan, ceramic pan or cast iron skillet.
Cooking on medium to low heat will ensure the green beans and garlic don’t stick to the pan or burn.
Keywords: Sautéed green beans, seasoned green beans, sautéed green beans with garlic, healthy green bean recipe, fresh green bean recipe, green bean recipe