Healthy spiced nut mix recipe with olive oil, rosemary, maple and 11 Magic Herbs & Spices.
- 1 c Raw whole walnuts
- 1 c Raw whole pecans
- 1/2 c Raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Starseed Kitchen’s 11 Magic Herbs & Spices
- 2 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp Minced rosemary
- Extra rosemary stems for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine nuts, olive oil, spice and maple syrup. Stir well to combine. Spread evenly on baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes, till nuts are starting to brown (not burn).
- Remove from oven and toss with minced rosemary. Place in serving bowl and garnish with additional rosemary.
Store in an airtight container in fridge.
Add additional spice, maple syrup and rosemary to taste.
Keywords: spiced nuts, healthy spiced nuts, mixed nut recipe, maple nut mix, rosemary nut mix, spicy nut mix, olive oil nut mix