Healthy potato salad recipe with colorful fingerling potatoes, celery, paleo mayo, fresh herbs of dill and parsley.
- 2 pounds colorful fingerling potatoes (red, white and purple)
- 3 Tbsp organic white vinegar
- 3/4 cup organic paleo mayonnaise (look for mayo with no canola oil)
- 2 Tbsp organic grain mustard
- 2 cups chopped organic celery (1 bunch celery)
- 1/3 cup chopped organic green onion
- 1–2 tsp sea salt, to taste
- 1 tsp coarse black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped organic Italian flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped organic fresh dill
- Wash potatoes. Add to a large pot and cover potatoes with at least 2 inches of water. Bring to a boil and continue boiling till potatoes are tender and easily pierced with a tip of a knife.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the vinegar, mayo, mustard, sea salt and pepper.
- Prepare the celery and green onion, set aside in a small bowl.
- Chop the fresh herbs, set aside in a small bowl.
- When potatoes are ready, sliced them in half (long ways). Add to mixing bowl with the mayo while they are still warm to absorb all the flavor. Toss well. Add the celery, green onion, and half the herbs. Mix well and poor into serving dish. Garnish with remaining herbs.
You can use any type of small potato for this recipe.
Use mayonnaise that does not contain canola oil, or may your own.
Add more celery and herbs as desired.
Serve over mixed greens to catch al the delicious dressing on the salad.
Keywords: potato salad with mayo, potato salad with herbs, health potato salad, paleo potato salad, high vibration food